Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Catalyst Here We Come!!!

Visit CatalystConference.com

For 3 years, Claude & the staff have gone to a conference in GA called Catalyst.  They come back with so much to talk about and so many ideas and just overall encouragement!  I've been jealous!  Well, this year, I get to go!!!!!  I am so excited!  I've been looking forward to this for months!  I've listened to the speakers via Claude's iPOD several times!  Now, I get to go and be a part of this!  I am praying that God really uses this weekend to bring the people going from our church closer together.  I pray that He allows us to take things from the conference that we can use to do more for Discovery Church.  I pray that He allows us to learn more about ourselves and what we need to do/change in order to be more useful for Christ.

Pray for the people going!  Pray for the speakers!  Pray for all those traveling to the conference!

1483627769_23faf3d12e.jpg

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Sounds awesome! Hope you have a wonderful and encouraging time in the Lord.

The Nassars said...

go get recharged!!!!

Sheila said...

Woohoo!!!!