Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I love the ministry!!!


OK, I know that God blesses and that He gives back so much more than we could ever hope for, but WOOHOO what a blast we have with the students!  We had our 2nd youth lunch this past Sunday and had over 30 people show up at Pizza Inn!  (Of course, 7 of those were ebelings, but still, a great turnout!)  We had so much fun just hangin' out and fellowshiping with each other.  It's cool to see a shy girl come and sit down at the table and start talking with the other girls. This is a HUGE step for this girl!  I don't think I'll ever get used to the joy I get from these kids!  
Thank you Lord for allowing us to be a small part of the kids' lives.  Thank you parents for letting us be involved with your kids.  

1 comment:

The Nassars said...

I enjoy reading your blogs... I can almost FEEL you jump out from them! I'm glad you are having a great time. Sounds like it's keeping you young!