Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wedding memories!



Wow!  What a fantastic weekend we had!  It was busy, but so much fun!  Some dear friends from our small group got married on Saturday!  We had a blast!  Kelly & Rich are 2 of the sweetest folks you'll ever meet and they complement each other so well!  I have no doubt that they will have a beautiful marriage!  We had a great time with wonderful friends!  We "party'd" til no one was left at the place but our small group!  I don't think Rich & Kelly minded though!  They know that all those folks showed up for the wedding because they care about them!  
Jason performed the ceremony.  It was nice because Lora got to actually BE at this wedding (the 1st one was Randy & Laci in FL and Lora didn't get to go).  
We have another couple in our group who will be getting married in June, but they are going to Jamaica for their wedding.  We will have a big celebration for them when they get back!!!!

It made me think how blessed I am to have a Godly man as my husband.  He tells me every day how much he loves me.  He honors me in his actions.  He lives to please the Lord before anyone else.  What more could I ask for?!?  
Now, I know he wrote in his blog about his "husband points" for spending the evening with me instead of going to the UFC fight night, but he WAS tired!  So technically, he doesn't get "points" for doing something that in all honesty he was going to do anyway!!!!!   Either way, it was great!  The guys who came over were so quiet that we couldn't tell anyone was upstairs watching TV.  
Memories like this past week are just part of what makes being up here and being a part of Discovery Church so awesome!  
Thanks Rich & Kelly for letting us share with you on your big day! 
Thanks small group for making it fun and keeping it real! 


GO JOEY!!!

6 comments:

Jason Ebeling said...

Yep, man points revoked.....now you know...the REST of the story.

The 67 Mustang Convertible said...

I don't think so. Yes I was tired but when am I not? I did conjugate in an unselfish way and was offered to go watch the fights, I refused. I know my wife likes me by her side. my intentions were good.

On any given day, a wife would rater have her man at her side...even when she is asleep!

Sheila said...

ok, the "by her side" comment is true, so I'll give him back HALF the man points!!!

Derick Shipley said...

Claude did actually get out on the dance floor a couple times w/ you also. I think he should get all his man points back.

Derick

Anonymous said...

Go me, Go me...


and it did totally rock!

Kim said...

hmmm....how about point revoked for sharing TMI??

We had a great time--love the pics of Joey. I am sure you have some more "interesting" ones in yout collection to share!