Monday, July 13, 2009

Feeling blessed

I have to say thank you to some people in my life that, I hate to admit this, but I haven't told them enough how much I love and appreciate them.  
So, I am going to do some of that now.  There are dozens of folks that need a thank you, so if I don't mention you, please know that I am thankful for my friends!

My Mom, I don't think that there are enough words or even the proper words to explain what my mother is.  I know that she would deny it, but in my eyes, she is the epitome of a Godly woman.  If I could idolize someone, it would be her.  She loves her God, her husband, and her family with a fierceness and passion I admire!  I love her so much!
Lora, she's my encourager!  I know she gets tired of being the strong one sometimes, but she keeps on going!  She's my prayer warrior!  I love her!
Laci, the word for her is sweet!  OK, sometimes annoyingly sweet!!!!  I wished I could have such a sweet nature.  She always has a smile and a kind word.  AND, if she doesn't have a kind word, she bites her tongue!  Wish I could do that!!!
Lindsay, strong, resilient, kind!  I have been blessed to see her grow over the last couple of years and she is a beautiful Christian lady!  Hallelujah for the trials that come to purify us!  YOU GO GIRL!
Kim, thoughtful Kim!  She's kind and she's always thinking of others.  I admire and respect her so much for the way she cares about others.  She has a true heart for people!  
Lisa, FEISTY!  She just is!  I love that Lisa tells it like it is and she's not afraid to be bold.  She's learned how to be tactful and still be truthful!  What a beautiful woman she is!  
Jennie, this woman is so gentle.  Her words are kind and wise.  She's truly a beautiful woman, inside and out.  I admire and respect her!
My dearest friend, Cindy.  Man, do I miss her!  I love her so much.  She's my "Barnabas"!  I can be completely myself with her, not hold anything back, and she's ok with it.  She lets me cry, laugh, joke, be annoyed, be a jerk, (calls me on being a jerk!) be a girl!  I don't think I'd be where I am today if it weren't for my friend, Cindy.  I love her so much.




2 comments:

Kim said...

AWWW....I am behind on my blog reading. I am thankful to have such wonderful people in my life to go through this journey together.

Jennography said...

Ok...I know everyone you mentioned, accept for Jennie, and Lisa...I need to meet these ladies, they sound wonderful!