Thursday, August 14, 2008

Be in prayer

I just got off of a phone call with my mom.  My sister-in-law in Canada, Faith, has been hospitalized.  Her blood pressure is too high and the doctors can't get it to drop and stay dropped.  She has been in the hospital for almost a week now.  They are running tests to try and find out why it's so high and why they can't get it to stay down.  Please pray for her and for my brother, Murray.  The hospital she's in is about 24 hours away from where they live.  She is in Toronto and he is at their home in Cape Breton (Nova Scotia).  The local hospital was not equipped to handle her needs, so they flew her to a bigger hospital.  My brother will be flying out to Toronto in the next couple days and then driving back.  Please pray for both of them at this time.

5 comments:

Dean and Mary said...

They are in my prayers. I know he has her in his hands and is offering her the comfort she needs. Keep us posted Sheila!!

Dean and Mary said...

any update?

Sheila said...

Thanks for your prayers! She was able to go home on Friday, 8/22. She is still having some issues, but not enough for the doctors to be too concerned. It actually worked out great! Thank you again for praying for them. We love you both!

Kim said...

So I am way behind on my blog reading!! I am glad to hear she is doing better.

Dean and Mary said...

Praising God. Praying she continues to feel better and may she find a touch of the Fathers hand to give her comfort during this trial.