Monday, August 11, 2008

The most special day ever!

OK, so maybe 2nd after Christ's birth, but TODAY IS CLAUDE'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!  
I was talking to his mom last week and she had been reminising about her life.  She was a single mom since Claude was 6 months old and didn't remarry until he was 11-12 (not sure which).  She had made some comments about how rough the 1st marriage had been and I told her that I was grateful that she'd been married that first time.  Otherwise, there would not have been a CLAUDE!!!  He is the blessing that God gives me everyday and I am just at a loss for words on how much he means to me.  I am so thankful that God allows me to wake up with him and go to sleep with him everyday.  He is a Godly man who puts Christ 1st in his life.  He never gives anything but his best in ANYTHING he does.  He loves me unconditionally (THAT IS A MIRACLE IN ITSELF!!!!).  He's a true friend, a great leader, an exceptionally talented person, creative beyond reason... I could go on!  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAUDE!  You are loved by so many!  I know you are happy with where the Lord has called you and I am so proud to be your wife!  You are my hero! 

No comments: