Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New haircut...

I went and got my hair cut and highlighted!  OK that was the "highlight" of my day today!
Take a look:



Thanks to Dizzy for the "choppy layers" idea!!!  I think I've finally found a style I like!!!

On a different note, here's my cute dog, Jack-Jack (and my cute hubbie!!!!).
He doesn't hold still very much!  I guess that's a characteristic of a Rat Terrier!

I really thought he was going to hold still for this picture and at the last second, he moved AGAIN!

FINALLY!  Claude had to pick him up and "tease" him with a toy to get him to look at the camera!!!!
Ain't he cute!?!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I like your haircut. :)

Aw..cute Jack.

We had a Jack Russell/ Feist named Lucy (after the chronicles of narnia-she was white with black spots), but when we moved here from Western NC we had to give her up.

We miss dat pup!!! =(

The Nassars said...

the haircut is very nice! I like how it frames your face!
I got my haircut today too!! Doesn't it make you feel so good? like a fresh start.

The Nassars said...

oh, by the way, you were the 1st Christmas card we receive!! woohoo!