Saturday, November 29, 2008

Blessed Lady!

I am sitting in my living room blogging!  Why...you ask?  Because my wonderful husband brought down ALL of my Christmas decorations yesterday and I finally finished decorating the house!  Claude put up the lights outside this morning (just before it started raining!  He's so wondeful!)


I am feeling very blessed this season.  We are both healthy, we are in ministry and love it, we have great friends (both here and around the country!), we work with a fantastic group of kids, the youth group is pretty terrific too, we have wonderful families, our bills are paid every month, and we have each other!   OK, I'll stop with the mushy stuff...for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, the tree is so pretty. Wish we were there to see it. Yes, you are so blessed. I thank God that you are happy in His will. God is so good and really wants what is best for you. Serving Him up there must bring you great joy. We still miss you though.