Thursday, May 28, 2009

Friendly reminder!

Last night, we had dinner wit some wonderful friends, the Taylors.  I gotta say, I love these folks!  I miss them.  They used to be PARTners of Discovery church.  We try to get together with them on a regular basis and keep up with what's happening with them.  I'm especially close with Janice because she's going thru the same infertility issues that I've been thru.  So, I can truly sympathize with her.  Anyway, they hadn't seen us in about 2 months, so they were a bit shocked by our weight loss!  She reminded me that I don't see the change as dramatically as those around me.  So this morning, Claude & I went to the gym again.  2 more pounds lost!  I am so excited!  
What's even more exciting is knowing that some people from church are feeling motivated to start losing weight and eating healthy!  I didn't think that Me motivating myself to get healthy would encourage others to do the same.  That's such a cool thing!  To those who are encouraged and motivated, let me know and I will pray for you daily!  
To my friend, Jenn, I will definitely keep you accountable and be praying for you!  I actually have something for you that may help you on your road to getting the family and yourself healthy!  I will bring it to church Sunday!





1 comment:

Kim said...

I am so proud of you guys for making AND keeping the commitment to lead healthier lives. You are the example in more ways than one!!