Monday, May 25, 2009

Sheila's update

OK...I've been working on a "senior project" and I am having some trouble getting the resources I need.  I am needing pictures of my seniors.  One of my problems is that I don't have alot of NEW pictures of them so I am cramming to get as many as possible in the next 3 weeks!!!!  When I am done with my "project" I will put them up in my blog so you can see what I've been working on!

On a different note, my gym trip this morning was a little bit of a success.  I've lost another 4lbs.  So, I am at 185.  My goal is 160, so I still have a bit to go.  It's starting to slow down, and I told Claude that I don't think I will reach my goal by my birthday at the end of June.  However, I will be done by the end of the summer!  Thanks to everyone who's encouraged me and for all of the compliments!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go on losing 4 more pounds. You will go through stages where you do not lose but, you may be building upp muscle so thats okay. Keep up the good work.