Wednesday, November 18, 2009

God's blessings!

I've been reminded, yet again, by my wonderful friends how gracious and wonderful my Lord is!
He's blessed Claude & I with so much. The friends He's given us here in NC are AWESOME! I never thought I'd have such warm wonderful ladies here like I had in FL! Thank u Lord for your beautiful way of showing ur love through my Godly Christian ladies!
Lora, Laci, Kim, Chris, Hazel, Terry, Lisa, Diane, Amy C, Amy W, Laura, Suzanne...
So many wonderful ladies of Discovery Church! Too many to mention!

My fantastic FL friends who encourage me on a regular basis!
Mary, Cindy, Diona

My sweet KS friend who is the epitome of a Godly wife & mother!
Kathy!

The wonderful family that I have here in NC and back in FL! I'm blessed to get along and actually love my mother-in-law! I have a FABULOUS mother who LIVES OUT Proverbs 31's virtuous woman! I have a wonderfully sweet sister-in-law that I couldn't have chosen better if I'd been given the chance! BTW...congrats to Phil & Sarah on the news of baby #6!!!!! I am so excited for you! I love you both! I have a Wonderful father who has ALWAYS done his very best to love and provide for his family! He gave me the solid Godly foundation that I grew up on! There is no price and no words for how much that means to me! I have a terrific older brother that I adore. I wish he and his wife would move back to the US!!!

Thank you so much Lord, for the beautiful life you've given me. Help me to remember how much I love it when things go crazy!!!

3 comments:

Gentzlers said...

Wow! You are very sweet, my friend. I can't wait until the Lord lets us spend some time together again! One of the sad parts of being military ~ making friends and then leaving them again.
Kathy

Fred said...

Hey, what about the Nassar's they have to be the epitome of something

Kim said...

Awww...love you too!! Glad you are here to be both a blessing and blessed by those around you!