Saturday, November 7, 2009

WOW it's been a LONG time!

So, does anyone even read my blogs anyway!?!  
I checked my last few blogs and no comments, so I'm not so sure there's much need for me to blog.  I think most folks are using facebook as their way to keep updated on the goings on, so I don't really know if I need to spend much time doing this.

If you like reading my blog and would like for me to continue, just let me know.  If I don't here much on the responses, I'll just figure there's not much need for this and kinda drop it.

thank you to those that have followed my ramblings of the past.  I do like to talk and blog!

14 comments:

Josh said...

Sheila, I like being able to keep up by following your blog! Don't give it up lol

Gentzlers said...

Hey, I don't do facebook and Yes, I read your blog. Keep it up!
Kathy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laci Strickland said...

I read it!!!! :)))

The 67 Mustang Convertible said...

I follow your everything!

Unknown said...

I read it too :P

Derick Shipley said...

I read it

Derick

Dean and Mary said...

Hey from Florida!!!
I read your blog weekly. I just don't respond to everything. But it's my way of keeping up with my far away friends and knowing what's going on with you. Don't give up!!!
Love you,
Mary

PS. Went to Cheddars with the Whitakers and Stricklands last week and I was thinking the last time we all ate there you and Claude were with us. Fun time.

Sheila said...

OH MARY! You made me cry!
I remember that! It was SOOOO MUCH FUN!
We miss ya'll! thanks for keeping up with us and for praying & encouraging us!

We love ya'll!!!

The Nassars said...

Sheila, please keep up the blog. You tend to use this to share your deeper feelings and thoughts. You can't really do that on Facebook....
I may not always comment, but I always read them!

Clippergirl56 said...

I check for new posts everyday. I miss that you haven't been blogging so much. Don't Stop!!!

Kim said...

I do read....don't comment as much but enjoy reading :-)

My blog is neglected too!

Mom said...

I love reading your blog. I haven't been checking it as much lately because I thought you had stopped and moved on to FB. I prefer your blog.

Grandma Strickland said...

Please don't quit your blogging. FB can't compete with blogging. I learn so much about you and am challenged by the things you write. It's funny, because I was thinking the same thing at Cheddars, that you were with us the last time we ate there. So don't quit!