Friday, November 20, 2009

Prayer changes things!

I've never been a "Prayer Warrior". I know several folks who are, but I can honestly say that it's not my strength.
However, I'm constantly learning how much I rely on God's grace and His mercy when I pray! He's always constant in His love for me. He has never let me go thru anything unnecessarily! Now, don't misunderstand me, I've gone thru things. But, in everything I've gone thru, I've come across someone who's going/gone thru it too and they needed someone who could understand and sympathize! Most of the time, I learn a great deal more from those folks than they learn from my experience! Isn't it amazing how God works?!?
So, I totally believe in prayer and the power behind it! I know that people pray for me and it's obvious by how God moves and works in my life! So, I'll say...let me pray for others the way that I know others pray for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks