Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Family Photo Day!

It was hard work to get 5 kids (all under the age of 10) and 7 adults (2 over the age of 60!) to cooperate for a family picture, but we did it!!!  The only person missing was my older brother's wife, Faith.  She is from Canada and didn't have her passport so she couldn't come down.  
Anyway, with a little bit of effort, we did get a few pictures that turned out decent!  My younger brother, Philip, is a great photographer.  He took the "official" pictures.  However, these are some photos I took.  (BTW, this is the first time in almost 3 years that we've ALL been together!  That's one whole child added to the family!!!!!)

This was the closest I could get to ALL of them looking at me and sitting still!!!
(l to r)
Rose -almost 3, David - almost 7, Patriot - 5, Daniel - almost 9, & Dahlia - 1

PawPaw & MeMaw love their grandkids!

The kids LOVE Uncle Murray!

This WOULD'VE BEEN a great picture of my parents if it weren't for my goofball husband!

Aunt Sheila LOVES her nephews & nieces!

Isn't my sister-in-law beautiful?!?  She's just as pretty on the inside as she is on the outside!

3 comments:

Dean and Mary said...

What awesome pictures!! Your brother really is a great photographer. I have to say I love the picture of your mama and daddy with Claude in the background. It definitely had me smilin' big this morning.
I am glad you had a great time with your family. What a joyous celebration of Grandpa's homecoming. I pray you will always remember this time with love as you look at the happiness in the faces of your family.

Laci Strickland said...

I love the pics! The kids are so cute (as usual)!!Miss you lots, can't wait for you to get back. ;)

Anonymous said...

your pictures had me laughing and crying as I remembered what Phil called the "family fiasco." I also liked the picture of your goofball husband.
I miss you both already.