Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Genetics is amazing!

My mother sent me an email with OLD pictures of me when I was 4 years old.  Neither one of us could get over the resemblence between me and my niece, Rose, who is not quite 3.  
Tell me what you think!
(excuse the photo, afterall, it IS over 30 years old!)

(I think she is way more beautiful than I was!)




I was Daddy's girl, and Rose is definitely Paw Paw's girl!

She has blonder hair than I did, and her eyes are the most amazing blue (mine are my mom's- a pretty green).  But, the personality and attitude is soooo much like me when I was younger!  She's much sweeter than I was though!  

4 comments:

The Nassars said...

you must look a lot alike... I can't tell which is you and which is your niece!

Dean and Mary said...

There is an amazing resemblence there. Same smile, same face shape, I'm sure the same wonderful, friendly, outgoing personality. Thanks for sharing your old pics.

Laci Strickland said...

I agree with Valerie!! I had to look really close to see which was which! I always thought she looked like you before seeing the pics, but it was cool to REALLY see how alike you are!! I love it!

Sheila said...

Thanks for the comments!
She does have a bit of "me" personality wise! BUT she's much sweeter!!!! Give her time, she may end up just as "feisty" as me!!!