Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Growing up too fast!

I checked my mom's facebook yesterday and couldn't help but get teary-eyed at the pictures.  She had some of my nieces, Rose & Dahlia.  I can't believe how big they are getting and how fast they are growing up.  Rose will be 3 on December 1st.  Dahlia will turn 1 on Friday.  I must admit that it makes me sad to know that we won't be there for her first birthday.  She is the ONLY one that I haven't been able to celebrate this milestone with.  However, I know that my family will make sure she knows how much I love her and how much I want to be there with her.  
Here are some pictures of them:

She is such a ham!  (I wonder where she gets it from?!?!?)
BTW, she looks just like me when I was that age!

Rose is a beautiful and sweet girl!

Dahlia is such a sweet and happy baby girl.  Her brothers and sister adore her!
(Obviously, Pawpaw does too!)


I don't know how anyone could say no to a face like this!!!!

1 comment:

Laci Strickland said...

Aww! I love these! They are getting so big! I love how sassy Rose looks like the first one- she is such a cutie!