Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW!

Pictures at 8AM when I let my dogs out:
Just a light dusting!

Pictures at 10AM when I went back out:
Even the dog poop couldn't be seen because of the snow!!!
The plants almost disappear!!
I got a kick out of the back of the truck!!!

The forecast says snow until around 4pm then it should lighten up or stop.  I don't want it to stop!  I like it!!!!!  You know why!?!  Because I am a true Floridian and this is what our winters are like:
I love Florida.  It will always be my heart's home!  But, I love NC!  It's my adopted home!
I'm so glad that I'm here!  I wish my parents and my nephews & nieces could see the snow and enjoy it.  Oh well, the best I can do is take alot of pictures!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHERE'S THE SNOWMAN / WOMAN ??? WATCH OUT FOR THE DOGGIE DOO, IT'S NOW INVISIBLE.
MOM/DONNA

The Nassars said...

hey, it's predicted that we are getting snow down here too! well, light flakes and in the middle of the night... but still...

surebeatsworkin' said...

I'll take the palm trees.

Jenn said...

Amen sister, this Floridian here loves it too!

We used to swim on Christmas day.

Hey, I see a truck...we may need your help for Jordan...would you email me at jennography@gmail.com so I can email you back with details? jenn