Saturday, January 17, 2009

We've got to be crazy!!!


This was the temperature at 12:30am in Winterville, NC! (18 degrees!!!)

So, why, you ask, does it matter what the temperature was so early in the morning?!?  You were probably snuggled all cozy in your bed with blankets all over you!  Right?!?
WRONG!
Claude and the guys decided to make a run to IHOP!
So, we loaded up as many as we could carry in our minivan, and we had a wonderful father of one of the guys, Tom Hansen, come over (at 12:45am) to carry the remaining crew to breakfast!

Most of the guys ordered chocolate milk and "all you can eat" pancakes.

These guys can eat ALOT of pancakes!
I believe Kevin holds the record at 11 pancakes!
All in all, I think they had a great time!  We got back to the house at 2AM and they started playing their video games again.  Claude & I went to bed.
We woke up @ 8AM and Claude went to check on them.  Apparently, the majority of them didn't go to bed until around 6AM.
OH! TO BE YOUNG AGAIN!!!!!

10 comments:

Laci Strickland said...

LOL! They're CRAZY!! I'm sure it was a blast though and something they'll be talking about for awhile! You guys do such a good job :)

Kim said...

Yep...crazy. But I am sure worth every sleepless moment.

surebeatsworkin' said...

All you can eat pancakes in the middle of the night? Sweet!

Dean and Mary said...

That's totally awesome!!! I won't tell Dean you ate I-Hop. LOL I guess VI was just too far to drive.

Meagan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meagan said...

Hey, Renee A. and I were up until 6:30am at one of the KABC lock-ins.....BTW, we had to get up at 7:00am :-)

Meagan

The Nassars said...

I remember your sleepovers with the awana boys. they had so much fun!
and I have been craving some IHOP... maybe Fred will take me out for breakfast tomorrow.... :)

Anonymous said...

it was a blast

Anonymous said...

thxs shela
- schmidty

Sheila said...

EVERYONE HAD FUN!!! THE GUYS WERE QUIETER THAN THE GIRLS WHEN THEY SLEPT OVER!!!