Friday, January 16, 2009

Whaz Up!

I'm getting ready to go to a Home & Garden Party hosted by a great lady in our church!  Check out her blog!
Claude's out to Food Lion getting "supplies" for the guys' sleepover tonight!  I am glad that I will be gone for awhile - give them a chance to settle in before I'm here!!!

Pray for Claude.  He's getting sick.  He's taking medicine to try and nip it in the bud.  Just pray that it goes away quickly (& that I don't catch it!!!).

I got a chance to talk with someone who's going thru some of the same stuff I deal with on the infertility issue.  It's amazing how God moves.  I needed to know that I was not the only one going thru those feelings and thoughts, and this lady needed someone to listen and REALLY UNDERSTAND how she felt.  Thank you, Lord, for allowing me to be a small help to her!

That's all for now!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah!!

Dean and Mary said...

Praising God for His abundant mercy and grace. I'm so thrilled for both of you.