Saturday, August 15, 2009

feeling behind

Ever since we got back from FL, I've felt like I will not be able to catch up on all the things that didn't get done while we were gone.  The church things don't bother me because I know I can pace myself and it will just happen.  It's the house stuff that frustrates me.  
The inside needs a thorough cleaning (3 weeks of no cleaning is NOT good for my sanity!).  There is junk EVERYWHERE!!!!  Mail that need to be gone thru, dog toys all over the floor, clothes that need to be washed, bathrooms that need to cleaned, floors to be mopped, and don't get me started on our lack of groceries!  I haven't been to the store yet.  All our regular groceries were no good after 2 weeks (eggs, bread, milk, etc).  Poor Claude has been sweet about allowing me to work around our limited food supply!
I need to get outside and pull weeds from the front yard.  Trim bushes and mow it.  (BTW, a HUGE THANK U to John Calhoun!  He mowed our front yard while we were gone!)    The backyard was so high that I had to set our mower on the highest setting (the grass reached the seat of our rider!).  Our raspberry bush has taken over the back of the house!  I need to trim it.  I need to trim the tree that hangs over our swing.  The branches are sitting on the top of the swing!  
There are quite a few events that are coming up in the next couple months.  I seriously need to get myself focused so that I can get everything done!  I hate feeling behind!!!!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Ya know, I like cleaning other peoples houses...and I love mowing and working outside :-)

Cessie said...

Hey girl, I really need to weed over here too! I'll help you....if you help me! ;)