Monday, May 26, 2008

NC mountains here we come!

Tomorrow morning we will be heading to Waynesville, NC.  Now, when I say early, I MEAN EARLY, like 5AM!  Claude is doing a "job" for his brother's company (out of Tampa) and the lady he'll be doing the work for owns a B&B up here.  So, she is paying Claude in room & board for a couple nights!  We still had a little bit left on the gift certificate we received from our wonderful church family so we are applying it to a 3rd night!  I am SO EXCITED!  I haven't been to the mountains since 1998!  WOW, it's hard to believe that TEN YEARS have gone by already.  I remember so much about that trip!  We are really looking forward to this trip though!  It's always nice to be able to take a few days and spend it alone!  

 top.jpg


See you in about 5 days!!!!!

No comments: