Friday, May 16, 2008

Shoppin' Fun!

Went shopping with a few ladies from church Wednesday morning after acountability breakfast!  It was sooooo much fun!!!!  We went to Harris Teeter because they run a quarterly thing called "triple coupon days"!  My bill was $107.06 but I paid $31.86!  I saved $75.20 on stuff that I used everyday!  How cool is that!?!?!  I called my mom to ask her if she gets the Sunday paper because I thought it would be neat if she could mail me the coupon pages regularly!  This way, the next coupon swap night I have some to exchange!  

S5000155.JPG.jpg

Here are the pastors' wives being good stewards with their money!!!!!
Of course, the fact that we had a BLAST shopping together is just a fringe benefit!!!

S5000159.JPG.jpg

If anyone is interested in getting started with the "coupon swap" and this shopping spree we did, shoot an email to Kim (lady in the center) and she can give you more details!  She and another lady from church, Barbara Stokes, have been doing this kinda thing for awhile now so they know when the sales are coming, and when the next swap will take place!

1 comment:

Dean and Mary said...

Wish we had something like that here in Florida. Sounds totally amazing.