Thursday, May 8, 2008

True Love Waits...

Last night we took 17 of the Crosslink students to a True Love Waits conference in Wilson, NC.  
It was AWESOME!  We had one girl from our crew accept Jesus as her Savior!  Another girl accepted Jesus 2 weeks ago and finally felt the courage to share it with her peers!  3 of the guys rededicated their lives to Christ!  I am sitting here typing this and I have goosebumps!  I am so happy and in awe of Christ's power even when you don't feel it!  I had talked earlier to my Mom and told her that I was anxious & nervous about the conference because I had never been to a conference about sex!  I thought & prayed about it all morning and even while we were there, I was asking God to move in at least one of our kids!  Well, God obviously doesn't care what the topic is!  He can touch hearts no matter what as long as they are open to the Holy Spirit!  I have to go now and call my Mom and tell her the "Good News"!!!!!

Kelsey & Bama... I am so happy and proud of you that you stepped up and accepted Jesus!  
John, JC, & Craig...You guys are leaders with a direction now!  Be true to your rededication.

I love you guys!

No comments: