Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Heartache

My heart is heavy right now.  
Right now, I am having to sit and be still while some things are happening that I have no control over.  I hate this.   It hurts to know that you've let folks down or failed.  (Even more so for someone with my personality.)  I want to do everything right, but when I don't I want to fix it ASAP.  So, how do you fix a wounded heart or a hurt relationship?  Sometimes, you can love the Lord and do your very best to honor and please Him, but still fail.  Verses come to my mind,  "I can do all things thru Christ...", but then I also think "Be still and know that I am God".  What do I do?
For now, I am being still.  Everything in me screams to DO SOMETHING, so I am.  I am praying.  I am begging the Lord to help and intervene.  I am asking Him to teach us thru these situations. Show us how to do things better the next time.  He knows our hearts.  He knows our intentions.  Thank you Lord for your grace and mercy when we fail.

No comments: