Tuesday, June 3, 2008

More pics!




Another picture of the patio!  Loved it!


Pretty flower!



Wild Clover!  Now we were told that these are considered  weeds, but the ladies said that a weed is only a weed if it's in a place where you don't want it!  



I had to try the hammock too!  Claude had a fun time taking "moving pictures" of me trying to get out of it!  I didn't have as hard a time as him, but it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be!!!



Obviously, while laughing, it's IMPOSSIBLE to get out of a hammock!  Claude was being a brat and making me laugh so hard that I couldn't do anything!  Then he started pushing me on the hammock!  I finally gave up!  HE WON!

We had a fantastic time and told the ladies that we would be back the next time they needed something put together!
BTW, the ladies liked my pictures of the house and it surroundings so much that their web designer wanted permission to use them on their website!  He said they were better than the ones he paid to have done!  HHMMM!!!  Maybe we could exchange the pictures for another couple of days in the B&B!?!?!?!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love the pics!! I love some nice and cool mountain air.