Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wedding pics!

She looked so beautiful and so happy!!!

The love in his eyes as he watched her walk down the aisle was so beautiful!

They sang "Love Song" together!  I'd never heard the song before, but it was so beautiful and so touching to see them doing what they do best together... praising God in song!

You may kiss the bride!

The entertainment at the reception was the bubbles!!!!

What's under here?!?!?



Toss it good Janelle!

The newlyweds and their DC family!

2 comments:

The Nassars said...

where can I find the song? Steph & I collect good ideas for her wedding (no plans yet, just being pro-active!) maybe she'll marry someone who sings! :)

Kim said...

Love the pics!! I am so glad you were there to capture them as my camera never made it out of the car!