Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More than cute!

Ginger's favorite place when she stays in Claude's computer room:

Claude swears that he DID NOT put her there.  she climbed into his computer bag and feel asleep!  I know, she's too precious!!!!!

I did learn something today.  Ginger is still too small to be outside in the "fenced in" backyard without adult supervision!  My neighbor came up to the fence to see her and she put her little head and front legs right thru the hole of the fence!  I thought I was going to die!!!  No harm though.  I just pulled her little body back out!  So she'll have to wait awhile before she can play outside with her big sister and brother!
I'll be taking her to the vet tomorrow.  I HATE DOING THAT!  She needs to get her shots and pill for worms.  Also, she has something wrong with her back right foot.  Before we got her, she was run over by a desk chair.  Her little toe is swelled up and she holds that foot up when she walks/runs.  I want to make sure it's ok and not infected.  Claude said I'm worrying too much, but it's pitiful to see her hobbling around.  Besides, I would rather be safe than sorry and hopefully I won't be charged "extra" just for them looking at it (since I will have her in there anyway!).

2 comments:

Gentzlers said...

that is a new one for me ~ being run over by a desk chair! Trying not to laugh!!!!!!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

The puppy is beyond cute. I hope her foot and toe are okay and not broken. Will be praying. And congradulations on the weight loss.What type of food are you eating to lose. I am excercising but I do not seem to be losing but a pound ever few weeks. Whats your secret.