Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Need prayer

Please keep one of our youth in your prayers.  Her father has been dealing with ALOT of health issues over that past couple of years and the mother was just told by the hospital that it would be wise to make "arrangements".  This girl is too young to be going through this.  She is a Christian, but we are not sure about either parent.  She comes to youth regularly, but her parents haven't been to Discovery.  Please pray that Claude & I will have wisdom to know what to do and what to say to help out the best we can.

Also, I need some prayer.  I've been feeling kinda icky today.  Sore throat started when I woke up.  As the day progressed, I started feeling kinda like I was sideswiped by a truck.  Claude blames it on Jason having the truck air so cold yesterday on our trip to/from Raleigh.  (Jason bought a Apple desktop, but don't remind Lora because she's still getting over the shock of how much it cost!).  
Anyway, just send a prayer up for me that I feel better SOON!  There's alot coming up and I need to be in tip top shape.

2 comments: