Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Precious treasures

I can honestly say the only thing I don't like about living in North Carolina is the fact that my beautiful nieces are in Florida.  I miss so much of their growing.  My wonderful mother takes lots of pictures and so I'm not totally left out of the loop!  Here are some precious treasures!

She's gonna be a supermodel someday!!!!
(Rose - 3 1/2 years old)
She can be rocker or sweet and sassy!  See, I told you she's gonna be a supermodel someday!
Then, there's Dahlia!  She is the "sweet pickle" of the group! At least that's what my brother calls her!  He says she's as sweet as she can be, but she can also be a pickle!  Mom says she's so funny because even at 1 1/2 years old, she bosses the others around!!!  
She's such a precious little thing!  She's got the most expressive eyes!  Man, do I love her!
Well, even if I don't have children of my own, I can at least know that some of my looks and my "distinct" personality traits are being passed down!  You gotta love the blood relations! 

2 comments:

Laci Strickland said...

That's the truth because I still think Rose could pass for yours and Claude's any day!!!! She is soooo cute. They both are so stinkin' adorable!

Sheila said...

I know! It's kinda cool to think that if we had a little girl, that's what she might look like. Of course, I always imagined her having dark curly hair and blue eyes like Claude!